StrongMinds provides specialty behavioral health services for children, adolescents & young adults ages 4-20. We are dedicated to helping youth develop the personal skills they need to be successful.
- We approach child mental health from a strengths-based, developmental perspective designed to consider the "whole child" in his/her family and social settings
- Collaboration with children, adolescents and their caregivers is our priority in providing effective care
- Our providers are highly skilled in utilizing current and evidence-based psychotherapy and psychological assessments
- As doctoral-level pediatric psychologists, we bring to our work a broad perspective that draws from our training at leading academic institutions
- Treating children, adolescents, young adults and their families is our specialty!